When hair grows from the scalp containing dandruff, it lacks the strength to deal with the damage. This is the sign of an irritated scalp, which may even lead to itching and further damage. In Ayurveda, dandruff is called drunk that are nothing but dead skin cells. It gives rise to a flaky scalp. Not washing your hair often can keep spreading them. It may even appear on the forehead, eyebrows, and ears.
Fortunately, ayurvedic hair care products are available to treat your scalp with dandruff problems. You don’t have to rely on paraben and surfactant riched shampoo for cleaning your scalp. An amazing Ayurveda formulation is available in the form of Medimix medicated anti-dandruff shampoo. Align it with ayurvedic anti-dandruff conditioner for the best results.
How Medimix Ayurvedic hair Shampoo help in the cleansing scalp?
Dandruff can damage your scalp and hair to a great extent. To protect them from damage, you have to make a smart and affordable choice. This is because plenty of hair shampoo is already available at an expensive rate. They claim to provide dandruff-free hair, but in return, they only end up making your hair weak due to the presence of chemicals.
Medimix ayurvedic hair care shampoo is free of chemicals so you can keep your scalp clean from dandruff safely. It supplies the necessary nutrients to strengthen your hair. Moreover, this medicated anti-dandruff shampoo treats your scalp with essential oils for preventing dandruff growth. It is crafted to suit males as well as women. By using it on your scalp 2-3 times a week, you can get rid of dandruff along with stimulating hair growth. People of any age can use this shampoo. However, avoid using it for young children.
Medimix Ayurvedic hair shampoo and anti-dandruff conditioner are entirely designed with the goodness of natural ingredients. It is enriched with the following constituents.
- Thyme Oil
- Rose Mary Extract
- Aloe Vera
- Lemon Seed
- Sunflower Oil
- Tea Tree Oil
- Chebulic Myrobalan
Benefits of using Medimix Ayurvedic Hair Shampoo
- Provides strength to your hair, which is weakening due to dandruff on the scalp
- The presence of thyme oil prevents hair loss and the development of dandruff.
- It contains rosemary extract for healing scalp irritation and bringing shininess
- Loaded with the power of 18 herbs for deep nourishment and keeping the scalp healthy
- Removes all dandruff from your scalp and hair
- Stimulate faster hair growth
Essential Tips to follow for preventing Dandruff
- Foods containing an excessive amount of sugar, salt, and spices are harmful to your hair. In addition, fat riched diet can increase the production of oils. Hence, it would help if you avoided them too.
- Don’t consume such foods if you want to keep your hair fit and fine. Focus on eating a balanced diet instead.
- If you love sugary foods, be prepared to see dandruff on your scalp in an increased amount. Sugary substances stimulate androgen production in your body. Androgen impacts the hair follicles’ size by shrinking them. This promotes dandruff growth.
- Avoid washing your hair with hot water as it results in scalp dryness. It makes room for dandruff to sit on your head.
- Sunburn can aggravate dandruff, so make sure not to keep your hair exposed to UV radiation for a prolonged time.
- Use limited and reliable hair care products and avoid sprays and gels as they make your scalp greasy. They combine with dead skin cells to form dandruff.
In certain cases, dandruff causes hair loss either by making the wrong product choice or not shampooing your hair often. Thus, be careful while choosing any hair care product. If you are confused in making any product selection, choose Medimix anti-dandruff shampoo without any hassle.